3.8.04

Off for a drive

Spent Mon - Tue in BM, and now, cutting a couple of CDs for a friend, Jacob. I'm gonna restructure my site, with room for pictures and all.. I want it as integrated as possible, so for now.. I'm on a hiatus of some sort ;-) whee!! This weekend, i'm off to KL for foodtasting for my sister's wedding. My 2 cents are needed, see :P Then, I'll be visiting relatives in various places around Malaysia.. so I won't be back til before school reopens (13 Aug) My Need For Speed installation DVD screwed up, and is now unreadable.. And as I was thinking of a complete Windows XP reinstall, the damned disk spoils again! I've got 3 copies of Win XP, and none of them work! I didn't know CDs were that vulnerable! lol... If I'm lucky, dad will let me drive a few stretches... imagine, 110k/h legal speed limit (160, very common) ;) hehehe.... Hence, I need to "practise" in my NFS! Rest assured, I'll keep you updated with photos and all as soon as I get back! Meanwhile, I'm reachable on the road at pip@piptech.org ... I'll check my mail there! Gimme an SMS +601 6 2482344 ok? Take care, all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home