17.7.04

At home now

Don't mean to be a biatch again.. but argh... so much work to do!   Next week, the big end of semester exams are coming. Dad and mum are away in BM while I stay at home, trying to concentrate on the books. Its a sad thing, but with our present education system which solely tests on one's ability to memorize facts, people like me will never succeed :(   Overall, I think I'm doing fairly well... with the Telecom projects still hanging in the air, I'm having some serious headaches now... :P With koko & pauline & olivia & anthony coming this weekend, things will get messier... but thank God all should be fine by then.. cuz the heavy exams (Semicon, Maths) will be over then.   Please help me, O God.   p/s Nice blogger posting thingy ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home