25.7.04

Malaysian Idol

Whee.. for the 2nd week straight, the guy I voted for on Malaysian Idol happens to be the top (i.e. receiving the most votes).. Last week, I voted for Vick cuz he's Chinese (yeah, I'm racist!).. but also partly cuz he's so determined, and not putus asa so soon! Then, I got this tip from Radiance to vote for Andrew, so I did, and whee.. my 70 sen didn't go to waste! Man, I'm just happy for these dudes. Tomorrow is the day of wreckening! A telecom project that carries 20 marks that we have put oh so little effort on. We're dead. I'm dead. Oh so dead. Yeah, just dead! Gonna try to dish up a PPT presentation in 15 minutes and prepare my speech, lets say, 2 hours before "showtime"?? After that, I'll be away for a week in BM.. or maybe less, cuz I gotta go for BM class (malay).. hehe