23.7.04

Toughies are over!

Thank God the tough papers are done with. Now its that Computer lab test, all MS Office work. It should be a breeze! Sis Olivia and Anthony are coming back tonight. And tomorrow, baby Samuel, koko and Pauline will come back.. and we'll be a "happy big family".. for a day or so... Next Monday will be the Telecom presentation, on Cellular Networks. Haven't really prepared, but what the heck! It should be fun, we're gonna act like some senior engineer performing a keynote :P yea, right..... Got some sleep just now... And had weird dreams. Dreamt of the councillor days "back then in Secondary school"... and the fun I had then, and all the things they do. Creepy.. Can't seem to get the past out of my head. Just like.. many other things that haunt you while you're asleep! lol... Guess that's about it... Jack, a smart businessman, talks to his son Jack: I want you to marry a girl of my choice Son : "I will choose my own bride". Jack: "But the girl is Bill Gates's daughter." Son : "Well, in that case..." Next Jack approaches Bill Gates Jack: "I have a husband for your daughter." Bill Gates : "But my daughter is too young to marry." Jack: "But this young man is a vice-president of the World Bank." Bill Gates : "Ah, in that case..." Finally Jack goes to see the president of the World Bank. Jack: "I have a young man to be recommended as a vice-president." President : "But I already have more vice-presidents than I need." Jack: "But this young man is Bill Gates's son-in-law." President : "Ah, in that case....." This is how business is done!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home