16.7.04

Krusty

If you watched the Simpson, u must know Krusty the Clown.. His cartoon shows are filled with short funny video clips.... since i'm eXtremely bz ryte now... er... i'll leave u with some funnies!" Something to laugh 1. Chinaman saw accident. He call police but dunno English, He said 1 car come, 1 car go, 1 car bo brake, 1 car bo stop 2 car ping, ping, piang, piang. Please call e or e or. Thank you. 2. America has cowboy and cowgirl, England has madcow, Hong Kong has Macau, Russia has Moscow, S'pore has 2 famous cows- 'Cow-peh and cow-bo' 3. When ur life is in darkness...... Pray 2 God and ask Him 2 free u from darkness..... and If ur still in darkness...Pls rem.2 pay ur TNB bill. 4. When a man opens the door of his car for his wife, You can be sure of one thing; Either the car is new or the wife. 5. A girl at 15 is a sur-prise At, 25 she's the Right PRIZE. At 35, a GRAND PRIZE At 45, a CONSOLATION PROZE At 55, she's a DOOR PRIZE AND At 65, a GIVEAWAY! 6. Feeling bored? Think of me, sad? Call me, lonely? See me, sleepy? Dream of me, Hungry eat....................Maggie Mee. 7. Last nite, I wanted u. needed u so badly that it hurt. I wanted 2 taste u. I wanted u in me so u could work ur powers on me. But I couldn't find u .........Stupid Panadol! 8. When u see someone with evidently short hair: Hey, have u had a hair cut? Ans: No, it's Autumn and I'm shedding 9. An angry china man entered a shop and shouted: Where's my free gift with this cooking oil? Shopkeeper: What free gift?? China man: Oi, here got put "Cholesterol FREE!" 10. If u need ADVICE, MSG ME, If u need DARLING, CALL ME, If u need HELP, E-MAIL ME, IF U NEED MONEY, Nombor yang anda dail, tiada dalam perkhidmatan kami, T.Kasih. and some e-mail warning... > >Dear All, > >Below is nothing fictional and just happened to me last night, Sunday >13/6/04 > >After a catching-up dinner with one of my good friends in Sunway Pyramid >last night, I headed out to the traffic lights opposite Sunway Pyramid >(left to Damansara and right to Puchong). > >Meant to avoid the heavy traffic on my lane, I put on the left signal, >swifted to the left lane and carefully avoided an Indian motorcyclist on >that lane (the distance between my car and the motorcyclist was about 1 ½ >metres, which i am positive it was not at all too close) right before the >traffic lights turned red. > >Much to my surprise, the motorcyclist honked and as he rode past my car, he >kicked and banged hardly on my passenger's window. Due to few of my past >experiences that have taught me not to stir with any Indian drivers or >motorcyclists, I ignored him and didn't do anything stupid to piss him off. > >He then stopped his motorbike right in front of my car and started staring >at me, and of course showed me his middle finger. I looked down, had my >mobile ready just in case if something unexpected happen. > >While waiting for the lights to turn green, I looked up to check if he was >still staring at me and no doubt, he still was. In less than 30 seconds >later, he got off his bike, took out his helmet and walked right next to my >driver's side, basically in the middle of the road and with many pairs of >eyes observing his behaviour as my car was queued up second behind the >traffic lights. > >In split second, I knew he wanted to scare me but wouldn't do anything >dangerous or stupid. But in less than a second later, I found myself >sitting on a puddle of shattered glass and started to feel my right arm was >stinging with pain. When I looked up, he was already gone as the lights >conveniently had turned green. > >I was in a state of total shock. I couldn't speak, had no idea what have >just happened and to make things worse, I felt something dripping down my >nose, lips and my left eye. Then, I realised much of the shattered glass >had cut through my both arms, and my face. I was bleeding, and couldn't >think straight but to keep on driving. > >My whole body was shaking tremendously and it was like my mind went numb. I >picked up my mobile and called my family. When I reached the Puchong toll, >luckily, a couple was following me and helped me to stop me from driving, >asked if I was okay and managed to jot down the number plat for me (WHE >195). > >Two hours later, I went home after visiting a nearby clinic. The doctor >took almost an hour to pick out all the bits and pieces of glass on both >arms, my back, scalp and face. > >I have reported to the police but much to my expectation, it was helpless. >My dad has decided to take this matter into his own hands and I wish not to >describe what he has planned or done to that guy. > >The whole night I couldn't sleep as every time I tried to close my eyes and >sleep, I saw that bastard staring at me. To be physically hurt, with more >than 20 minor scratches everywhere is unlucky, however I m thankful because >if the cut on left eyelid flew just half a cm lower, it would have cut my >eyeball and things could be much worse. > >BUT, to be mentally injured is probably what I have to deal in a longer >time. Up to this minute, I still couldn't accept that this had happened to >me. I have not speak more than 5 sentences today and admit that I m still >very much in a state of shock. Often, I've heard who got into an accident, >difficulties etc and didn't expect such thing would happen as it was >totally unexpected. > >There are reasons as to why I m writing this email. Firstly, I couldn't >'speak' of last night's incident to my friends, even describing the >situation to my family makes me feel sick in the stomach. I hope to feel >better that I am allowing myself to reveal what has happened by putting it >in words. > >Secondly, to whoever reading this, be it taking this as a lesson, raise >your awareness or just another story to be heard, I just want this to be >known and be aware of this bastard riding this fucking WHE 195. I m lucky >to get away with physical minor injuries but one day, somebody might get >seriously hurt both mentally and physically and no offense, it could be any >driver, even you. > >I couldn't help but wonder how many of these cases go unreported even >though victims have brought the case forward to helpful and friendly police >officers in Malaysia and how many of these mobs riding around town like >barbarians. AND I CERTAINLY DO NOT DESERVE SUCH TREATMENT AND WILL NOT >ALLOW IT. I'm feeling traumatised, distressed, angry, upset and UGLY. > >And for god's sake I have no idea how frequent he s been doing this because >he was so fucking calm and smooth when he smashed the window with his >helmet. > >Finally, forward this to anyone you know if you wish to warn your friends >and family to be more careful. Otherwise, I have no rights to stop you from deleting this email.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home