4.6.04

10 minutes; 600 seconds

Okay, here's the deal. I'm now in BM Summit Cybercafe.. I paid RM 1.50 for 1/2 hours internet... my mum is doing her hair here, somewhere. And I really feel the urge to update! Lets talk about: MSN Nicknames Not exactly a nick but more like a way to express oneself! Gone were the days where you would type "pip" or "alan" or "mariah".. nowadays, "nicknames" not only come in phrases but in long sentences professing their love for another, advertising websites or just plain funny. As of 8:53pm, I have.... (8)Rutheeeeeeee >:) now that is cute! How about Pipppeeeeeeeeeeeee... :) J?z http://uniqueunity.reality-bytes.org =) ahh... advertisement of their blogs.. just like me! ad infinitum... if i'm statusless and i don't reply u, its either i'm dead or ignoring you. Boy, she does make her feelings known to the world! Boo.. getting sick Sucks Well, duh~!.. I think the "sick" means lovesick.. I dunno. Fend | the ownage Wow.. he oWn3Zzz.. that's l33t! gg. gl, gf ... can't feel my tongue.. haha I dun get it! ranz ah.. coment 2mrw

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home