29.5.04

How God works

God sure knows how to teach His children. Just now, at class around 11am, the Microapp teacher was teaching us to use Excel.. and asked us to draw a plan (diagram) using Excel. It was as fun as eating sand! Well, after finishing, she inspected my work, and concluded that it wasn't complete. With a sour face, and an inflated ego, I gave her the middle finger salute. Had a giggle with my friends, and yes... that WAS satisfying. Driving home, near the "underpass"... I wanted to go to the left lane in order to reach home. After signalling for 10 secs, still they don't give way. Suddenly, I look in front and I was so close to the Merz's bumper.. I swirved left, and nearly hit this motor cyclist. Asshole gave me the salute! Haha.. isn't it amazing how God works? Oh, I won't be going to Youth Meet today. Dad and mum have Malay wedding reception to attend. Oh well, guess I'll continue my Shrek 2 in CANTONESE, Confessions of hot chic and of course, Troy.. VCD galore.. and of course, study for my Semiconductor exams!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home