31.5.04

Pictures speak..

Enjoy these 39 pictures. Weighing in at 600K, it'll take a couple of minutes for 56k-ers. Looking up from my 15th floor Breathtaking views from above And more... And more... The guys at BM remidial class The wedding I attended More... It was last Saturday That's why I missed Youth Meet I guess I've missed "THE ACTION" back in youth meet Things didn't went well, I heard Last pic of the wedding =) Dad's friend's daughter The cars. Sweet. BMBC Tree of blockage. The sign The church The dam Mengkuang Dam Keston Mengkuang Dam More shots of hometown, Bukit Mertajam The gradient is making me look stunted! Worse case of camera shyness :P Jason and Andreen Climbing the STEEP slope at Mengkuang! Chillin' Andreen & Juliana Dang.. I love Zoom! (This pic taken w/out permission) The guys The elderly having fun too! Multi-talented girls =) Adults havin their fun! Having a break! Uncle Joel Games Timeout! Jacob the rapper... Vivi promoting peace =) Picture of the Year... Kes acting funny! Singing. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home