28.5.04

What a day!

Today after college, at 3pm ish.. I drove dad and mum to BM. This is the first time me driving across the famous Penang bridge. I nearly met an accident as there was a sudden "brake" near the Toll Plaza.. emergency braked.. luckily the air bags didn't pop up, or I get killed by the air bags!! lol.. it was frightening (for dad and mum).. I was reasonably cool and calm, altho abit shaken lah.. Overall, it thought me the "peraturan dua saat" I learnt once upon a time. Other than that, the whole journey to BM went smooth, I'm now l33t. Talking about l33t.... Liang, Neil (collegemates) and I were on MSN talking l33t. Leet talk (or elite talk) is a language commonly used by hackers so that their messages cannot be intercepted or searched using a search engine. If I were to tell you "i'll be breaking into microsoft june 1st".. then, the FBI or whatever can Google these terms and find my website (gosh, no.. I don't have the experties to hack MS). So, h4ck3r$ t4lK 1!k3 tH1$... and u$3 t3Rm$ l!k3 ph34r, l33t, p4wned (search around the web, there should be a leet dictionary somewhere). Its a fun language to learn and use while MSNing.. Rather than lousy SMS lingo. Hi to cousin Li Tinh, Ruth, Jen, Radiance and all da nice people who managed to drop by piptech.org (through the bulletin board). Sorry for inconvenicen.. Just wanting them to post something in the Forums b4 arriving here. =0 Neway, congrats to Vivi for getting Biochem, Danny for getting Dentistry (hey, its a blessing too.. u may earn your million in 5-10 years.. if u work hard!) also to Andreen (Chinese lit, whoa.. respect dude.. everytime I *try* to speak Manglish, u sure / can laugh at me... cuz I speak like ang-mo!) and to Jon.. whatever course u might be taking.. all da best! =) Dad and I watched the American Idol replay, the Finals on 8TV.... first song for Diana deGemuk was great, 2nd one abit lousy and 3rd one was a disaster. She was intimidated by Fantasia's wonderful performance.... Fantasia didn't start well, but her 2nd and 3rd song was out of this world. I'll buy her album when it comes ;) Remember Ruben Studdord, Clay Aiken and that Guy Sebastian (yea, Rach, I know u like him). Listening to Bone Thugs, and D12. Gnite all, college at 9am tomorrow, hence 8am have to leave home, hence 7am have to wake up. And as usual, I'll be mia, afk (missing in action, away from keyboard) for the whole of Saturday and Sunday in Bukit Mertajam. ;-) Thanks for visiting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home