27.5.04

At college now..

Well, yesterday was eventful. After the usual 2-5:30 pm date with Ms Voon, the Engineering Maths teacher, I headed for Komtar.. it was abit of a crawl.. but eventually, I found the BSN (bank simpanan).. the place where the badminton was on. It was only about 6pm, so I went to Komtar there and Cybercafe-d.. Wasted RM 3 for an hour's of access, but what the heck :P At around 6:45pm, went for makan. I had yin yong.. which was excellent - at New Lane area.... 7:10pm, met the gang. And I was surprised! Apparently, almost all of them are from Engineering. KDU Penang has 6-7 schools, but School of Engineering was the dominant one.. A few ppl I know, they're my senior. It was fun stuff, really.. cuz all of them played very well.. Even the girls were skilled. I had loads of fun, and oh.. I beat them all :P [brags] Next Wed / Thu, I'll probably have supper with them. They usually have a gathering after the 9pm game... so that's kinda fun. Today, I'll skip badminton, my arms hurt badly... Its been 1/2 a year since I last played, see? But I was still reasonably at the top of my form. Wheee =) Later that night, wrote some testimonials on Friendster and had fun ;) Nothing much happened, and I slept a bit late lah... 2:45am, my alarm woke me up. I woke up, shut it off.. and went back to bed. FC Porto and Monaco don't excite me. Probably the worst finals in Champions' League History! Ultimately, the class of Porto showed, and they won 3-0. Good for them... screw their coach! (who is apparently going to Chelsea next season). Woke up as usual this morning... abit late, preparing my assignment (as below).. then 9:25am, went to the school computer lab to have it printed... Still got 50 pages in my Printing quota :-D must use puas puas! I'm staying back today for BM classes later with Puan Suraya... The cool teacha.. =) Gonna meet my buddies from H&T.. and have loadsa fun learning about the history of the Malay language, and how to improve my language in general. 5:30pm, shud reach home. Plan to sleep well, and rest my right arm... Still kinda hurts, and probably will read up my Semiconductor and Telecommunications and do some Maths. My Maths sucked. Only 8 marks out of 15.. and its all on Surds and rational numbers nia.. me so disgraceful. I can justify that my buddies also got around that region, highest being 8.75 marks nia.. but hey, gotta do better!!! Man U has signed Alan Smith for 7 mil pounds. Well, he's a good buy, except his temper. He's known to get angered very easy. Surely will get lotsa red card wan, and tunnel burst up with his own team mate or manager. He's a tough guy, so.. hope he can score and provide for Man United in 90 days time. Till then, its boredom 100%!!! No footie, only Euro 2004.... But that's equally good too. Next weekend, Olivia & Anthony are coming to Penang for a wedding, and on Sunday, dad and mum are going to KL for a wedding... So, they carpool and dad and mum take bus back to Penang lah. I'll be driving them, so that's l33t. I've been starving myself the past few days.. eating less and all. Hopefully, my waist can reduce sikit to less then 36' lah... (now its around 37') and my weight, target: 160 pounds, 70kg... (now at 165 pounds oredi). I've been badmintoning abit, so my leg muscles are leet now... So firm. =) Sigh, how I wish my whole body was as mascular! Do post in the Forums / Community Discussion Boards. Start a topic, reply to a post.. just say anything that's on your mind. ALL ARE INVITED and your post will make me smile ;-) Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home