28.4.04

Ah.. I'm in college now. Its 3:45pm and I'm in the middle of Engineering Maths 1. Ms Voon's a nice lady, very gentle and all.. so I guess she can excuse me for an extra 5-10 minutes (I'm supposed to be back in class by 4pm). Yesterday night, 8:15pm, we arrived at Dewan Sri Pinang. We were kinda late, and already, my cousin Susan who works in Intel as an engineer was oredi there with my uncle and aunt whose daughters are taking part in this orchestra. After the formalities and speeches by the Chief Minister of Penang, the thing started. I'm not really sure whether or not I like Classical, but I listen to the likes of Maksim and Koji guy... and I seem to click with this genre of music. I don't play it, but I guess I like it. Jocelyn's solo was at 10pm that night, so we had to wait till after the interval. Stephanie, I think in Form 2/3 was playing the middle sized voilin. There was like.. so many mini-violinist (the standard size, held by the neck).. then, there's the bigger violin thingy (about 4 feet) and the bad boy, the big ass ones, that's almost 6 feet tall. Jocelyn, the elder of the sisters was playing the violin while her younger sister was on the middle sized one. I know they have specific names, but what the heck. The thing I like about orchestra is the plucking part.. So soft, so uniquely sounded. Ahh.. Can't have enough of this shit. At the interval, mum, cous, and I went for a pee break. Outside the auditorium, I saw a Maksim wannabe. He dressed like him, had a similar hairdo, and acted like him. So funny lah.. but I guess that's "fashion!". Well, if you've visited the Main site, you should have seen the many pictures I took. Boy, great looks always accompany great talents! Leng luis galore! It ended at 11pm, but I didn't sleep till 2:30am... editing the pics, and fixing my webbie. Guess what, I woke at 6:30am, effectly sleeping for a mere 4 hours. Main reason was becuz I slept yesterday afternoon 3-6.. so, it sorta give me the extra "oomph!" I need to stay awake. It is said that short naps are much better than long sleeps. Maybe this tactic will be useful come exam time. Nehow, My sister's blog is almost done. Still buggy with broken links.. but she's learning =) And I can't link to my sister's law firm's website cuz they might sue me... They specifically said that you mustn't link to their pages without prior consent. Dun wanna get trouble wit a law firm now, do I? I've just uploaded a plethora of Mp3s available for download. Share the wealth! I'll blog more tonite!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home