26.4.04

I spent Sat afternoon till early Monday in Bukit Mertajam. I attended youth meeting on Saturday night. Pastor Tamil talked about ways to hear God. This time, he also talked diplomatically about the Process Theology bit. At least this time he offered his reasons why Process in his opinion, is wrong. That's what I wanted. Argh.. I can't remember what he said, but yeah.. I'm still not satisfied :P Sunday service was like a "scolding" from this Charismatic pastor. You know, these charismatic people... so, weird... so rude, so right-to-the-point. How can we accept them if they were to lecture us as if we're little kindergarten kids. Nuff said... they suck. Monday morning, 7:15 am, went for breakfast. 7:45pm, went to bus station. I took the bus from my hometown, BM to college. Wow.. it was thrilling! I manage to get to my college in time, thanks to an additional RM5 cab ride atop the Rm 3 for the bus fare. Overall, it was fun! Computer today was boring. I've gotta be considerate for those who understand slower than me.. sigh~ But then again, it gives me free time to brush up on my semi-conductor, telecom and maths.. the other 2 days are computer studies... damn easy if you've took it in O levs. I'm doing my church's youth website. In Dec last year, the visited Sarawak.. and they came back with loads of pics. Well, here they are in case you're curious. Some of them are my friends, some are from other churches in other states.. so yeah, i know some, I dunno some. If you're interested" in any, do drop me a mail. I'm all ears! pip@bmbc.info That's about it. 1 hour of persistent Photshopping isn't really that fun. But its worth the effort. Till we meet again ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home