23.4.04

I had the wildest nitemare during my afternoon nap! Ever since the last O Level paper, I made a promise to myself not to think back of the past. If we continue to miss one another, then, there can be no progress, or progress is hindered. I succeeded in not thinking too much about my Brunei friends. Occationally, there's MSN, and e-mailing. But we've gotta move on. However, it all changed this afternoon. I dreamt of a dream so scary, that it was like a movie of friends separating. There was lots of emotion, deep feelings and what-nots. There were flashbacks of the times we spent walking to church (for midweek), doing councillor duties and those longwinded meetings, those classes where we played truant, those recess times we spent yakking, those boring homework and annoying teachers. I love you guys! Now i miss them all. It'll take a week for me to recover, but I'm hopeful. College after all, has been excellent. I love studying what I love rather than being stuck with irrelevant subjest like Bio, Chem, Eng, Malay (I love language activities, but not lessons)... So now, I have basically 2 days (6 hours) of computer studies, 3 hours of maths, 3 hours of phy, 3 hours of telecommunications, and soon, 2 hours of BM (for 1 semester only) - next semesters, will be Malaysian Studies and Moral. Oh, today, 2 pretty girls quit the course. Apparently, it didn't suit their likings. Now, we're left with Su Chin, petite, and friendly.. and an Indian girl, very smart. The rest are boys, 17 in all. Grrr.... competition :-*(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home