23.4.04

College today was fun.. 9:30 - 11am only. I went to internet lab 11-12:30pm.. The lecturers were having a meeting of some sort. So, half day of Telecommunications.. Was kinda fun, cuz Jason was funny. Later, as I was waiting at the bench for mum and dad, suddenly I got a call. They went out with Uncle & Aunt for lunch. I had to eat myself. I went to the restaurant operated my the Hotel and Tourism (H&T) guys at my colllege. No 1st class service, but decent service lah. I had this pie that costed RM6.. reasonable lah. I met Sean Paul. He's from Sarawak, dad's a politician, mum's Filipino. He's 23 now, but just 1 year my senior. He was studying Civil Engineering at INTI Sarawak, but middle into year 2, he sort flunked a couple of subjects a couple of times. Quit INTI Sarawak and decided to come to KDU Penang instead. His girlfriend's in Penang, so.. that's the main reason he's here. Ahh... Neway, we had lunch together. The apartment we were looking to buy wasn't good. It housed sick patients, lotsa "tourists" looking for a spot to live. The apartment is very nice, but unfortunatelly, there are drug addicts lurking nearby... and lotsa sick people! Dang.. they're like waiting for medical attention in the hospitals nearby. The lifts are darn slow.. you'll prolly have to wait at least 10 minutes everytime! So stupid. As for now, we're staying at our present apartment. Its abit far from college, but I'll be driving soon, so that's good =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home