5.7.04

Life

Life is great, as usual. But with 13 more days til the dreaded end of term exams, I think I'm presently in deep sh!t... Haven't started studying, haven't started with the Telecom mini project which involves a presentation in the big lecture theatre in front of the big boss of the school... what's more.. I'm supposed to watch 3-4 episodes of Star Wars for Telecom class to summarise their Telecommunications systems and give my opinion on whether its feasable, etc... Crazy! There's replacement class tomorrow, so I'll be doing 9-5! Eeek... Life is tough. Btw, I'm reading a 1994 published book on "Do I need to go to school to be rich and happy?" What's your opinion? It basically deals with the present education system which merely tests on one's ability to memorise facts, and doesn't nurture the other talents that we possess... U know, everytime u get good "grades" you're probably that fortunate 20%... the other 80% go home to their parents and face disappointment. You're effectively pushing them down, so that the "system" will classify you as "smart"..

2 Comments:

Blogger kangta164 said...

u haven't tried doing 8 am to 7 pm..such horror! btw, the july intakes for h&t came in today at our college..have penang's one came yet?

7/05/2004 09:29:00 PM  
Blogger Philip Khor said...

No wonder... I could have sworn I saw new chics hanging around the canteen. Yeah, the H&T guys have just returned too! Gawd.. how are they gonna concentrate? They ARE really hawt! lol...

My hols 24th Jul onwards, but 2 Aug got Malay stupiak exam summor!

7/06/2004 06:31:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home