10.6.04

Humankind

Isn't it funny - how teens nowadays can afford $1500 for flashy handphones but struggle to get $50 for airtime credit? I mean, we can afford to change phones on an annual basis (not that the phone is faulty, but just cuz "its the latest!") Seriously, one should question the source of one's income to afford such luxuries! I stuck with my 3315 till my sis left for the States (she got a diff phone there, diff networks) and hence I'm now left with a 7250 (half-broken, 99% functional). Its funny how teens change phones like they change their jeans! I'm at college now, Malay test just now was okay. I guess I did decent.. :P altho no where near B+ performance. Glad finally got Radiance to blog... Btw.. I'm issuing FREE e-mail accounts! You can have: user@piptech.org user@youth.bmbc.info Just e-mail me, pip@piptech.org or piptech@gmail.com to get your free 50 MB accounts! (Screw u, hotmail, yahoo!mail!) Later, as usual, badminton w/the guys. After the test, I went for some lailai koey teow soup. Wonderful stuff :) irresistable. Now, I'm just waiting for time to pass... waiting for 7pm where the $1 per entry parking system to be in effect at the badminton area. (in town). Btw, I'm pleaing for all visitors to drop me an e-mail. I have no real e-mail for some time now... so, it would be great if u could cheer me up! piptech@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home