20.5.04

The hate note

Wow.. I'm actually honoured to receive my first hate note. All my friends would laugh their asses off when they see this. I'm really actually a friendly guy. Anyhow, this guy think otherwise. This guy, Zeroize is from Lowyat.net. He tried to buy one of the many things I offer for sale there. So, yes, he's right.. he tried to cut a deal with me and forced me to lower the price. Me being the seller had the final say, right? Well, he didn't really take critisism well.. Just like the guy on American Idol that Simon said "Sounded like a sick puppy dog"... Hahaha.... Vell, harsh words, by Zeroize's intepretation means "I'm not as nice as your girlfriend.. I can't kiss your ass as much as she does". My point being, basically, I can give you your HIGH EXPECTATIONS of what a Netizen should be. Simple. If you don't like what I say, stop talking to me. Instead, he replied "You are very rude".. Well, I must admit I'm sarcastic but, rude? hahahhaa.. U crack me up! I don't know what it mean(s) to be polite? I am THE MOST polite person you'll probably encounter. Think I'm bragging? Head over to my Forums and post a poll on whether or not I'm rude. You're crazy, my friend. Crazy. Certainly, I don't have the businessman quality. Me is Engineering student. Well, duh~ Well, if I don't have a businessman mentality, how am I to made so many deals go through at Lowyat.net? I have sold my P4 mobo and processor, bought a Palm Zire... Pen drive.. I've made close to 6-7 successful deals. So far, you are the worst "sad puppy dog" in the internet. Nuff said. I don't feed the trolls. ------ Now I'm at college, doing BM. We've got an assignment to do, it'll take up 10% of our final marks.. Ulasan on a story written by our Malay teaher 14 years ago. She's a great author, btw.. Noor Suraya.. Very understanding lady with great personality. Her knowledge knows no boundaries and her language is fluent as silk :) both in English and Malay. Well, to sum it up: she rawks. My palm zire 71 is with me now, and its great as promised. I loaded the bible onto it.. and i have 2 versions. I could have up to 40+ versions in different languages, but what the heck for! I also am using the remote control function. Later I'll try other games and programs... Need time :) Hi to K.Y (Khai Yuen)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home