21.6.04

Eng-er-land!!!!

Well, dad and mum headed off to BM this afternoon while I was napping. They're going to attend a funeral. Its the 3rd funeral within the week. All of a sudden, everybody's dying. Which prompts me to think about life. What happens after we die? But before that, I think I should live life to the fullest, and enjoy every moment of it. Sorry to Juan for mistakenly wishing her her 17th birthday when in actual fact, she just turned 16. How embarrasing; but that's what you get for not knowing your friends that well. Sunday church service was interesting, with the youth doing their presentation. Click here for a full report. I backed out at the last minute, reasoning that I don't wanna ruin the show because of my no-show for the crucial practise the night before. Sorry I disappointed a few, but.. :P I'll try to make it up, next time. England will meet Croatia tonight. Supposely they're the weakest team around, but somehow managed to savage draws in both their games. It'll be interesting where Paul Scholes will play. He has proven to be ineffective in left midfield. Gosh, I hope Erikson make some changes... My ideal lineup will be 4-3-1-2 formation (or 4-3-3 hybrid) ------rooney------owen------- ----------scholes------------ ---gerrard--lampard--becks--- -cole-terry--campbell--gary-- -----------james------------- See wot happens tonite. I hope to get some revision done, cuz exams will be a week before 24th July... I think starting on the 18th. Also, I have Malay orals this Thursday.. gotta put up a good show in front of the class.. carries a mere 10 marks, but its the "overall satisfaction" of pleasing the class that excites me. =) Thanks for visiting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home